Looking for full-time approval coordinator at a juniors/missy apparel company.
• Manage approval process of all garment elements, including fabrics, trim,
lab dips, strike off & notions.
• Communicate daily, directly with production department on submits & advise
clear direction on improvements required to correct the submit.
• Work directly with production coordinator to ensure timely submissions for
• Perform special projects when assigned
• 5 years experience in approval processes
• Knowledge in both woven and knit fabrics
• Degree in Fashion Design
• Knowledge of garment manufacturing, including construction, fabrics, trim
and printing techniques
• Extremely detail oriented, very organized.
• Ability to ...Create an account to continue reading, search jobs, and more.